Releasing tomorrow on May 25th, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Update 1.4.1 will spice up the game with new quest to take on for those with the Expansion Pass. About one month back, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 got an update that included two new blades: Poppibuster and T-elos:Re. So adding quests gives you the perfect opportunity to use them, right?
Take a look at the included quests and when they are playable:
- Blacksmith’s Harmony (Available after Chapter 3)
- Celebrity’s Hat (Available after Chapter 5)
- Creating Love Source (Available after Chapter 7)
- Mercenary’s Law (Available After Chapter 10, must have completed Expansion Pass: New Quests Pack 2’s “Beaneth the Aurora)
- Merclibay Islet’s Powerful Foe (Available after Chapter 10, must have acquired the Rare Blade Zenobia, Electra with Lv. 5 Electric Mastery, and Herald with Lv. 5 Rampage).
The names can be changed afterwards since this info is taken from a translation of the Japanese names.
Excited about this? Share the passion with us in the comment section!