Another month has come, and with it another reliable update to ARMS! This update includes the usual balance patches to a few characters and select arms, but it also brings Korean language support, some new images for the art gallery and an all-new dashboard.
The dashboard feature allows you to check out player rankings worldwide, across various regions and in party crash. It’ll allow you to see the most frequently used arms by said players as well as their rank level, but there isn’t any kind of point system indicating why exactly certain players at the same level are ranked higher than others. Is your ranking on the dashboard determined by an undisplayed win/loss ratio, their play time or other hidden stats? That much is uncertain. Disappointingly, I also did not find a way to locate myself or friends on the list.
For a full list of what was included in this update and what the dashboard features, please check the patch notes below which come from the official Nintendo support website.
- New “Dashboard” feature added.
- Check out the latest rankings, and tons of useful videos!
- From Dashboard you can see the following.
- Latest Worldwide & Regional Rankings
- Party Crash Ranking by time slot
- ARMS “Tips & Techniques” video collection
- “Fighter Focus” video collection with tips for each fighter
- “Tournament Clips” to so you can learn from the best
- 15 Images added to Gallery.
- Korean language is now supported.
- Adjusted abilities of some fighters and ARMS as follows.
Fighters / Arms Adjustments Ribbon Girl Freshening up lightens your heart and your feet. Ah, Spring! Increased air dash movement speed.
But it feels like her feet don’t quite touch the ground properly… Decreased dash movement speed.
Misango Increased rush gauge fill rate when in red and blue spirit form to be equal to that of other characters. Coolerang Increased extension speed.
Increased retraction speed.
Lokjaw Increased retraction speed.
Fixed issue where under certain conditions ARM would not recover for an extended time.
Scorpio Increased charge attack damage.
Decreased retraction speed.
Skully Increased charge attack damage.
Glusher Increased charge attack damage. Parabola Increased expansion rate while extending. No change to expansion during charge. Nade Decreased retraction speed. Chakram Decreased charge attack speed.