On May 20th, OverGamez and Potata Company revealed Potata: Fairy Flower for Nintendo Switch. In this adventure platform game, you will join the quest of Potata, an oddly-named young witch who travels deep into a magical forest in search of herself. Immerse yourself into a picture-perfect fantasy where you will solve numerous puzzles, search for treasure, fight enemies, and work to reveal secrets.
The game releases on June 6, 2020 for $11.99 and is already available for pre-purchase with a 25% discount, so act fast if you are interested in this one.
The magical world of Potata: Fairy Flower is inhabited by fantastic creatures, each with their own personality and story. Learn what secrets your village is hiding and make new friends — or possibly new enemies.
Help Potato become the strongest witch in the village, and of course, don’t forget to save the world in the process.
- A picturesque fairy tale. Immerse yourself in a world of fantasy adventures along with Potata, a novice witch-in-training.
- Prepare for the quest. Potata: Fairy Flower offers more than 10 hours of the story campaign, where you’ll have to make decisions that affect the outcome of the game.
- A branching patch. Moreover, each level has different side stories and puzzles that can help you avoid encounters with the most dangerous enemies.
- Reveal Potata’s secrets! Solve puzzles and uncover hidden treasure.
- Don’t forget to save the world! It is a quest to find yourself and to protect your home.
This looks to be a lovely little adventure, and it is exciting that it will be joining the Switch nindie family. What are your thoughts on Potata: Fairy Flower? Do you think you will be taking the plunge before its release date to secure that 25% off discount? I think I will be doing that.
Thank you for visiting SwitchWatch.co.uk for all of your Switch-related news. We hope you have a great day! Happy gaming, everyone.