Premium Edition Games is planning on releasing a physical version of Super Blood Hockey for the Nintendo Switch. Super Blood Hockey, a game that basically describes itself, released on the eShop in August 2019, and it is getting the luxury of the digital indie to physical goodness treatment.
All copies of the Premium Edition will include the following:
- Nintendo Switch physical case and game
- Double-sided insert for reverse cover action!
- Full color manual
- A “special” trading card
- A sticker
- First prints of the game will have a hand-drawn slipcase designed by artist Paul E. Niemeyer, famous for the Moral Kombat series.
You can reserve your copy of Super Blood Hockey on PremiumEditionGames.com, and pre-orders will close on September 22nd.
What is Super Blood Hockey?
Arcade sports for a new generation!
Arcade sports gaming gets a shot of adrenaline in Super Blood Hockey, a violent homage to classic 8- and 16-bit ice hockey games. Customize your line-up and take to the ice, using fast-paced skills and bone-crunching brutality to dominate.
Prove your hockey prowess in a deadly global tournament or against friends in 4-player local multiplayer. Build and manage your own squad in Franchise Mode – with the right diet and performance enhancing drugs your team can be season champions!
- Use superior skating, positioning, strategy and blood-splattering violence
- Take on the world in a global tournament, where failure results in execution
- Varied challenges and scenarios, including Turbo Mode and 12 vs 12 Mega Rumble
- Paint the ice with the blood of your friends in 4-player local multiplayer
- Franchise Mode: Create, recruit and manage your own custom team of inmates in a futuristic world of dystopic blood sports
- Enjoy the retro beats of an original soundtrack by chiptunist Shawn Daley!
Thank you for stopping by SwitchWatch.co.uk/Nintendo Link for all of your Nindie-related news and needs. What do you think about this physical? Will you be jumping on this? Or are you perfectly satisfied with your digital version? Let us know in the comments below! Happy gaming, everyone.