About the game
In a post-apocalyptic future controlled by a sinister corporation, the ninja mercenary Zaku is the last hope for humanity. Inspired by the demanding gameplay of 8-bit action/platformers, Oniken: Unstoppable Edition pits your agility and swordplay against a gauntlet of enemies, traps, and challenging bosses.
- 8-bit inspired pixel art and music
- Cinematic cutscenes
- Six difficult missions, plus additional bonus stages
- Battle 18+ bosses in the campaign or Boss Rush mode
- Single-life Hardcore Mode for a true challenge
About The Game
The old gods have forgotten this land… Odallus: The Dark Call is an exploration/action game and loving homage to the 8-bit genre classics. You play as Haggis, a battle-weary warrior who must wield his sword once more to rescue his son from Darkness.
- Eight levels open to exploration
- Huge bosses
- Sharp controls
- Rad 8-bit graphics
- Thrilling atmosphere
- 8+ hours of gameplay
- 50+ enemy types
- Veteran Mode
Thanks to a partnership with Eastasiasoft Limited, Odallus: The Dark Call will also launch digitally in the second quarter of 2019 (exact date TBA) for PS4 and Nintendo Switch in Japan and other Asian territories. It will also be available in the following physical versions from Play-Asia.com:
- Odallus: The Dark Call (PS4)
- Oniken + Odallus Collection (PS4/Switch)
- Oniken + Odallus Collection: Limited Edition (Switch)
As shown in the featured image
While we wait for Oniken and Odallus, why not check out our review of Monster Boy and The Cursed Kingdom.