A hectic, 4-player local co-op game called Caveman Warriors is coming to the Nintendo Switch tomorrow. Caveman Warriors promises to be an intense, difficult adventure full of stylish flair. Caveman Warriors is a side scrolling beat-em-up in which you can play as four unique characters each sporting their own special abilities. Everything appears to be well animated, and all of the characters and enemies have a lot of personality. This looks like it will be an excellent game. Look forward to it!
Here are several features which you can expect from the game.
- Different playable characters: Choose one of the playable characters, but don’t worry! You can change your character at anytime in the game and play with all of them!
- 1-4 players: Play solo, with one, two or three friends. Work together to become unstoppable!
- Varied Enemies: Each level has different enemies, watch out as they can catch you off guard.
- Secret Levels: Unlock secret levels inside the game to experience a bigger adventure!
- Challenging: Challenge yourself to unlock all the achievements!
Nintendo Switch special Features:
- Support for all Nintendo Switch Play modes: Play in handheld, tabletop or tv mode.
- Support for all Nintendo Switch Controllers: Play with dual Joy-con configuration, single Joy-con or connect your Pro Controller to play Caveman Warriors.
- 1-4 Players support on the same Nintendo Switch Console.