Neon Chrome is a Twin Stick shooter coming to the Switch on October 12th! The game offers procedurally generated levels which means there should be a ton of replayability. This is a top-down shooter where walls can be shot through as well as blasting enemies. You also have Cybernetic abilities. After each character, you are able to upgrade your character. The graphical style and music also sound really awesome so we cannot wait for our review copy to see if it’s worth your hard earned cash!
- Completely destructible environment
- Persistent character development using loot from your runs
- Enemies ranging from security guards to massive boss hover tanks
- Perk system in the form of cybernetic enhancements
- Procedurally generated levels – endless replayability
- Over a dozen weapons
- Discover and unlock enhancements, abilities and weapons