Tampere, Finland, November 10th 2017 – The vertically scrolling shooter Xenoraid will become available for Nintendo Switch™ on November 17th. Developed and published by 10tons Ltd., the game is priced $9.99 USD.
”Xenoraid is a fresh, modern vertically scrolling shooter for the rest of us. Instead of catering solely for the bullet hell aficionado, Xenoraid packs a whole bunch of novel and fresh features rarely seen in the broader vertically scrolling shooter genre, making it an exciting and entertaining experience for any shooter game fan.” says Tero Alatalo, CEO of 10tons Ltd.
Xenoraid is a vertically scrolling shoot’em with gameplay accessible to all action game fans regardless of prior shmup genre experience. The missions are driven procedurally, so there are no memorization requirements. Real time fighter switching and metagame featuring squadron management give the game strategic aspects, while three survival levels with online leaderboards provide replay value.
- Experience dynamic shoot’em up action with no level memorization
- Switch between four fighters in the heat of combat
- Manage your squadron with weapon and tech upgrades
- Master advanced shooting mechanics like fighter tilting and weapon heat
- Fight through a Campaign mode with more than 40 missions and four boss fights
- Compete in three endless Survival stages with online leaderboards
© 2017 Nintendo. Nintendo Switch and Joy-Con are trademarks of Nintendo.