On 15th November, Atari announced the new RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures will be coming to the Nintendo Switch in Europe, 29th November, and on December 13th for North America.
In this new, exciting installment of the Rollercoaster Tycoon franchise, players get to choose from three distinct game types: Adventure mode, Tricky scenarios, and Sandbox. There are also over 200 wacky rides, shops, restaurants, and decorations to make sure your theme park is bursting with personality. Furthermore, with the intuitive rollercoaster builder, you can build crazy rollercoasters with ease on the go or while docked. Make the theme park you want to visit!
Key Features include:
- Exciting Game Modes: Create outrageous parks in three different fun-filled modes – Adventure, Scenario, and Sandbox.
- Choose Your Own Adventure: A first for the RollerCoaster Tycoon series, Adventure Mode’s brand-new Event System makes every park unique. You’ll have to make tough decisions when presented with park events, ensuring that every playthrough of Adventure Mode is a compelling new Tycoon story.
- Customize and Personalize Your Park: Pick from over 50 vivid colors to customize rides, roller coasters, shops, and restaurants. Transform your park by adding a pre-made path, foliage, and river tiles. Build your incredible parks in one of four distinctive locations — Alpine, Moon, Canyon, and Tropics!
- Thrill Rides: Place seven types of fully customisable roller coasters in your park — Wooden, Steel, Winged, Hyper, Inverted, Dive, and Accelerator.
- Intuitive Management System: Streamlined management and easy-to-use tools make RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures the most accessible entry into the RollerCoaster Tycoon franchise and a perfect fit for the Nintendo Switch.
- Attractions Galore: Choose from over 120 wacky rides, restaurants, and shops for your park — from the humble Merry-go-Round, to the death-defying Roto-Drop — all featuring advanced shaders and effects.
- Gameplay Flexibility: Use either Nintendo Switch Joy-Con™ controllers or touchscreen controls to play the way you want. RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures runs at 1080p when in TV mode and 720p in handheld mode.
Finally, could this be the Rollercoaster Tycoon we have been waiting for? It’s sounding like a fun game. We here at the Owl will be keeping an eye on this to see how it shapes up.
Keep up to date with us here at SwitchWatch for all the latest Switch news here.
For more information, visit the official Rollercoaster Tycoon Adventures website here.[/et_pb_text][et_pb_code _builder_version=”3.0.83″][/et_pb_code][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.17.6″ /][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”1_2″][et_pb_code _builder_version=”3.0.83″ /][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_2″][et_pb_code _builder_version=”3.0.83″ /][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]