17 April, 2018 – As previously announced, stylish platformer Spectrum is on its way to consoles very soon (exact release date still TBC) and now Digerati is happy to share the news that the game’s developer, 3D Avenue, has created an all-new local 2-player Race Mode exclusively for the Nintendo Switch version.
Race Mode pits two players against each other in an intense dash and dive to the exit portal. Races are held across a series of gorgeous, abstract courses, all of which need to be deftly navigated. Race Mode supports split Joy-Con play, so can still be enjoyed with a friend even if you have just a single Joy-Con.
Watch the trailer below to see Spectrum in full flow on Nintendo Switch in both single-player mode and the 2-player Race Mode.
Spectrum is a unique platform game set in a stunning abstract world. Jump, dive and find your flow to skilfully navigate through 80 ingenious levels of shifting shapes and vibrant colours. Stylish visuals combine with an atmospheric soundtrack to create an immersive experience of pure, zen-focus platforming.
- A mysterious world brought to life with a colourful, minimalist aesthetic
- Master movement and gravity to dodge obstacles and reach the exit portal
- Ambient soundtrack to sharpen the senses and stimulate the mind
- 80 beautifully designed levels spanning 8 different environments
- 3 bonus objectives on every level to complete for total perfection
- Perfect your runs to become a legend of the leaderboards
- Race Mode: Compete against a friend in the Nintendo Switch exclusive local 2-player mode. Supports split Joy-Con play