ClusterPuck 99 is coming to the Nintendo Switch on March 29th. It being priced at £7.69 in the UK and $9.99 in the US.
ClusterPuck 99 is a multiplayer madness sports game that combines football and air hockey and with the Nintendo Switch version we will get the ability to play with up to 8 players locally making the Switch the perfect home for this competitive game. I am looking forward to testing out this party game and taking down my SwitchWatch colleagues!
The Nintendo Switch Version will feature:
- 8 Player local multiplayer
- Single-Player Challenge mode
- Instant replays, stat tracking and puck customisation
- Over 30 arenas, including a host of Nintendo Switch exclusives
- Arena creator mode – design your own deadly arenas
- Tabletop and TV mode – with recommended maps for each
- simple two-button controls, easy to pick up and play