This week we have another 3 exciting upcoming games including Megaman 11!Have you missed any of our previous Episodes? No fear, catch up here!
Dimension Drive is a space shooter that challenges your skills in entirely new ways. Play two games at once on this dual battlefield madness set in a comic book universe! The Ashajuls, a cruel multidimensional alien race, are attacking our universe. Fight as Jackelyne Tywood (a.k.a. Jack) in The Manticore, a legendary ship capable of teleporting across space and dimensions. Uncover the mysteries of your past and the origin of the Dimension Drives with your trusty friend and A.I., “V.E.R.A.”, at your side.
Created by two ex-space engineers, funded on Kickstarter to the tune of $42000 and 1200 backers in 2015 after a first attempt that ended tragically trolled shaking the industry. Polished during 8 months with bi-weekly updates on Early Access, Dimension Drive is finally ready to bring a truly new experience to the shoot’em up genre. 2Awesome Studio’s unique teleportation supercharged shoot’em up will make you question what you know about space shooters. Winner of Momocon Indie Game award 2016, 1st prize Big Indie Pitch at Gamescom 2017 and official selection of several prestigious game events.
- A New Type of Shoot’Em Up: Dimension Drive is a Dual-Battlefield vertical Shoot’Em Up with a focus on smart, quick teleporting.
- Unlock several weapons by finding secret data cubes in the levels and improve your arsenal for the ultimate fight. Choose the best weapon for each level.
- Rich Sci-fi Adventure: Unfold the secrets of the Dimension Drives and your past, teleport across the multiverse fighting the ultimate threat, and meet new races and allies!
- Clever mix of mechanics: A seamless combination of levels focusing on strategic shooting and real-time puzzles will make you question what you know about shoot’em ups.
- 2 games on your screen: Multitask and single-handedly fight 2 shoot’em ups side-by-side.
- 4 difficulty modes: Normal, Hard, Extreme and Insane! Offer different challenges for different play styles. Play with shields in Normal, or go to the old-school route with one hit kills in Hard and Extreme. If you are up for the challenge try Insane! and try your luck at beating the game with one single hit.
- Mirror Dimension: Finished the 13 levels of the campaign? Play the Mirror Dimension levels. 13 extra levels in this New Game+ mode.
- Single player and local co-op: Play solo or enjoy our unique take on 2 player mode: total cooperative where both players share everything down to their lives, play as a team or die.
- Comicbook art style: Video game meets comic. Experience the story of Jack through the motion comics and awe at the colour rich in-game comic art style. Who said space was black?
- Energy management: The Manticore is powered by the Dimension Drive energy. Carefully strategize and decide when and where are the best places to teleport.
- Advanced scoring system: Obtain the best score in the leaderboards.
- Teleportation! (We said that already, didn’t we?)
About the game
You control the fate of Bathoryn, a doomed hero in a Gothic world, who seeks to liberate six cursed realms from six deadly overlords.
He must battle his way through this blighted land, packed with gruesome and lethal creatures before ascending (or sometimes descending) into a stronghold, all the while defeating fiendish traps and vile monsters alike.Accompanying the heavy metal visuals is an even heavier metal soundtrack.
Today during the Mega Man™ 30th Anniversary Livestream in partnership with Twitch, Capcom, a leading worldwide developer and publisher of video games, revealed Mega Man™ 11, the next evolution in the long-running 32 million unit-selling action platformer series. Led by a talented, veteran development team at Capcom, the new game features tight side-scrolling action gameplay the series is known for while completely revolutionizing the experience for modern consoles. Mega Man 11 will be a great entry for both fans and newcomers to the series to dive into as it retains its signature challenge while offering a variety of difficulty options. The game is coming to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, and Windows PC in late 2018.
The classic series takes a leap forward in visual presentation in Mega Man 11 with a 2.5D design direction introducing beautiful, completely hand-drawn characters and environments. A freshly redesigned Mega Man takes on Dr. Wily’s berserk machines, defeating Robot Master bosses and taking their weapons, in an ever-evolving fight for justice with new and unique enemy designs. This is just a small taste of information of what’s to come in Mega Man 11alongside the start of the series’ 30th anniversary year, and fans can look forward to more details on the game in Summer 2018.
Visit www.capcomeuro-press.com to download the new Mega Man 30th anniversary trailer featuring the first-ever gameplay footage of Mega Man 11 plus screenshots and concept art, including a first look at a mysterious new Robot Master. In these assets, players can also see the hero’s new look and take note of how he takes on characteristics of defeated Robot Masters when wielding their weapons.
The anniversary celebrations don’t stop with the thrilling announcement of Mega Man 11! Throughout 2018, fans and newcomers to the franchise can look forward to revisiting some of the most noteworthy games in the series’ history. Confirmed today, both Mega Man™ Legacy Collection and Mega Man™ Legacy Collection 2 are coming to Nintendo Switch in Spring 2018, making all 10 of the numbered series games playable on Nintendo Switch leading up to the release of Mega Man 11 later next year. The first collection, which includes the original six 8-bit games, sees the addition of a new Rewind accessibility option to go back in time following blunders. This feature will also roll out to existing owners of the game on PlayStation® 4 system, Xbox One, and PC.
Also confirmed today, all eight games from the futuristic Mega Man™ X series are coming to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation® 4 system, Xbox One, and PC in Summer 2018. The X series introduced features such as powerful armor upgrades and wall-jumping, with more mature themes in this action platforming series. Fans can expect more information on these games in the coming months.
Since the initial release of Mega Man on the Nintendo Entertainment System in 1987, the character has become a legendary icon in gaming history. This is an exciting time to be a fan of Capcom’s beloved hero. Fans can stay tuned all throughout 2018 for more news on all the games announced today and other celebratory activities going on during the 30th anniversary year.