Yes, you read it correctly, Hi-Rez Studios’ Paladins is getting crossplay with the Xbox and PC! Not just that, but it’s also going to have cross-platform progression. Furthermore, not only will crossplay be supported for Paladins, but also for SMITE, which is scheduled for release on 24th January 2019.[/et_pb_text][et_pb_code _builder_version=”3.0.83″][/et_pb_code][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.17.6″]
At SwitchWatch, we’ve compiled a list of the most important information. Why should you do the legwork while we are here?
- Crossplay will be supported on Mac, PC, and Xbox One
- There will be cross-platform voice chat
- You can report players from any platform
- There will be a world leaderboard
- PTS will be cross-platform in 2019
- No Hi-Rez account needed
- Can play custom matches with friends
- Matchmaking has an extra option for the input method: mouse and keyboard or controller
- If you link multiple accounts to your Hi-Rez account, it will track your overall progress regardless of the platform
We here at the Owl believe this is a major step in the right direction for multiplayer games in general. More so for the Switch, as it will show it can keep up with the “bigger boys.” I for one cannot wait to get on and show what we Switch players can do.
For full details of Hi-Rez Studios Crossplay, visit their website.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”1_2″][et_pb_code _builder_version=”3.0.83″ /][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_2″][et_pb_code _builder_version=”3.0.83″ /][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]