Big news for fans of the loveable pink ball with an appetite for bad guys. A demo for Kirby Star Allies is live now in Europe. The news comes via a Tweet from Nintendo Europe. No news for North America as of yet.
Up to four players can journey through Dream Land together anytime, anywhere in #KirbyStarAllies! A free demo is now available from #NintendoSwitch #eShop.
<(^.^)> https://t.co/W3L2M6BK4q pic.twitter.com/fpyWyqo2QH
— Nintendo of Europe (@NintendoEurope) March 1, 2018
For those unfamiliar with the new game, here is what Nintendo.com have to say about it:
Kirby™ is back—and he’s finally on the Nintendo Switch console in HD! But this time, he’s not alone. Recruit enemies by hitting them with hearts and gather helpers for a party of up to four characters. On top of that, you can join with up to three friends for a different kind of team-up action!
- The newest Kirby title comes to the Nintendo Switch console in HD
- Recruit up to three enemies as helpers by hitting them with hearts
- Returning copy abilities include, Sword, Fire, Water, Bomb, Broom and many more!
- Imbue copy abilities with different elements, such as wind, water, fire and electricity, by borrowing or giving them to helpers to add more attack power, unleash powerful attacks, or solve puzzles
- Up to 4 players can join in with the horizontal Joy-Con™ controller configuration, or 8 Joy-Con with 4 Joy-Con Grips
Kirby Star Allies releases on March 16, 2018.